Integration Lead Consultant M/F
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
With our head quarters based in Paris, we are also implemented in different countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after the deployment of their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we are developing our team in Portugal in our Porto’s office. We are looking for an Integration Lead Consultant to support our clients in their digital HR transformation and infrastructure. Ready for a new challenge?
Descriptif du poste
As suas missões
Upon arrival, you are trained in the development of interfaces between SAP tools and other applications using the SAP Hana Cloud Integration solution through a complete cycle of technical integration. As an Integration Lead, you will be in charge of:
- Monitor and participate to the development of IT architectures requiring interface implementation
- Prepare and facilitate workshops to define the functional and technical requirements
- Design, prototype interface
- Organize tests and assistance at startup
- Accompany and organize knowledge transfer and change management
- Provide training for users and administrators
You may be required to contribute and participate:
- In the pre-sales
- To the development of offers
- Improve visibility and promotion of our offers through the animation of webinars, workshops & conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information System combined with strong skills in Java programation.
- You have a relevant consulting experience with Hana Cloud Integration and some successful project on Java. Having a good knowledge on SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or SAP Process Integration (PI) or SAP XI is a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English. You have a strong customer orientation with problem solving capabilities and focus on solution.
- Good skills in organization and planning are necessary.
- You have motivation to work on an administrative model and the will to put hands on system configuration.
Then apply and let’s meet !