ACADEMY CONSULTANT SUCCESSFACTORS – M/F – PORTUGAL
ARAGO Consulting is an international leader in the implementation of the digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We support our clients throughout their HRIS project, from the expression of needs to the implementation and post-go-live support by favoring the transfer of skills to the teams in the various countries deployed.
With a head office based in Paris, we are established in several European countries, in Morocco, but also in Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we invite you to join our ARAGO Academy to train you as a SuccessFactors Consultant.
In our office in Porto, Portugal, we offer you to follow a high-quality certification course. Ready for a new challenge?
Os detalhes da oferta
As suas missões
You will be involved in SuccessFactors implementation projects with our clients, in the context of international deployments, on all or some of the following steps, depending on your profile:
- Pilot SuccessFactors implementation projects
- Design, prototype and configure the solution
- Organize tests and assistance at startup
- Support and organize knowledge transfer and change management
- Contribute to user training
- Provide post-go live support.
You may be required to contribute and participate:
- In the pre-sales
- To the development of offers
- Improve visibility and promotion of our offers through the animation of webinars, workshops & conferences
- Position : Consultant – permanent contract
- Location : Porto, Portugal- Home Office possible
- Reference : REC-ACPOR
- To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in HRIS related topics or Information System
- You have at least a first experience ideally in HRIS field and wish to accelerate your career by taking on a variety of international projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English, a strong customer orientation with problem solving capabilities and focus on solution.
- Good skills in organization and planning are necessary.
We will offer training and certifications that will allow you to follow the evolution of the SAP SuccessFactors releases and to present the highest level of expertise at all times.