Total Workforce Management: Uma gestão bem-sucedida de colaboradores regulares e externos
In most ETIs and large groups, an HRIS is already in place and gather information on skills and performance of internal employees. But, what about external resources?
The current context of talent shortages in the market is leading companies to adapt their recruitment and talent management strategy. Thus, the development of external talent is booming with the emergence of consultants, freelancers, …
These external providers are often hired for a short period of high activity, rapid development or to benefit from rare and sought-after skills.
How to manage internal and external resources in the same way?
- Learn how to effectively manage these external resources
- Learn to control and measure their impact on your business
- Learn why and how to integrate a Vendor Management System into your HRIS
- Improve the relationship between Purchasing and HR departments
- Integrate Human Resources at the center of the transformation of your company.