A nova Solução de Gestão de Viagens e Despesas faz parte da Gestão Inteligente das Despesas de amanhã
Digitalize Travel & Expense Management to increase productivity, improve control of fraud, secure compliance and optimize user-experience
The digitalization of Travel and Expense management with SAP Concur is part of the group’s financial digital transformation strategy.
Context & Goals:
Galápagos is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, specialized in the discovery and development of small molecule medicines with novel modes of action, whose ambition is to become a leading global biopharmaceutical company, focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative medicines that will improve people’s lives.
Galápagos wanted to deploy a new solution to improve productivity, respect of the expense policy, better expense management and control of fraud and optimize user-experience. As a biotech company, Galápagos also faces specific and strategic compliance issues. Thus, being compliant with the Sunshine Act. The goal was also to support the growth of the company, and this, for the 10 countries where they are established.
SAP Concur is the best answer for the challenges faced by Galápagos. ARAGO Consulting was the preferred choice of Galápagos in order to implemement the Expenses & Travel solution of Concur and to adress the main challenges by:
- Defining the Core model,
- Ensuring the use of best practices,
- Respecting time and regulatory constraints.
The added value were achieved by:
- Supporting the «To Be» situation,
- Efficient project management and functional / technical support,
- Providing configuration on time for testing.
- Travel and Expense is now an integral part of a company’s financial digital transformation strategy.
- Paper receipts decline, smart receipts rise.
- Pressure to increase productivity and simplify processes.
- Employee satisfaction and engagement climb further and often goes hand in hand with employee safety and well-being.
Watch our video on how Galápagos Optimized its Travel and Expense Strategy with SAP Concur solutions: