New ESSILOR HRIS:
Big Bang deployment in 44 countries
SAP SuccessFactors :
- Employee Profile
- Performance & Goals
- Career & Development
- Succession Planning
The world leader in ophthalmic optics and a major player in the field of vision health, Essilor has chosen SAP SuccessFactors to harmonize, improve and simplify HR processes and user experience for its 61,000 employees in 63 countries.
Context & Goals:
- Replacement of a former system for Talent Management.
- Need to retrieve all its functionalities.
- Need to harmonize, improve and simplify processes and user experience.
- Mandatory to go live on time, as previous system sunset was planned just before annual performance campaign.
- Need to have an evolving tool with modular approach for future deployments (Recruiting, Employee Central, Learning, etc.).
SAP SuccessFactors HCM cloud suite has been chosen for its flexibility, modularity and reliability.
ARAGO Consulting helped ESSILOR to face three main challenges:
- Big bang deployment in 44 countries for 4 key modules (Employee Profile, Performance & Goals Management, Career & Development, Succession).
- Simplify and harmonize processes worldwide in a real time constraint.
- Involvement of many stakeholders at each stage of the project, in order to respect the company “consensus” philosophy.
- Alignment of Performance and People Review processes between countries / zones.
- Easy progressive deployment (6.000 employees in 44 countries first year, 10.000 in 60 countries second year).
- Reliable reporting for worldwide population.
According to Lionel SFAR, Group HRIS & Talent Management Manager, ESSILOR, SuccessFactors user friendly interface is key to adoption by employees and managers.
SAP SuccessFactors, support mondial