SAP Payroll / ECP Consultant M/F [Belgian Payroll]
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
With our head quarters based in Paris, we are also implemented in different countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after the deployment of their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we are developing our team in Belgium to reinforce our expertise in SAP Payroll. We are looking for a SAP Payroll / ECP Consultant to support our clients in their digital HR transformation and payroll maintenance. Ready for a new challenge?
L’offre en détails
As a senior Payroll Consultant, you will be responsible for designing, configuring and maintaining SAP Payroll / SF Employee Central Payroll (ECP) solutions. Following activities could be part of your day to day work :
- Act as a subject matter expert / technical lead in the area of SAP HCM Payroll / Employee Central Payroll.
- Demonstrate and explain SAP Payroll module functionality and best practices.
- Manage customer requirements gathering workshops
- Analyse client requirements, design solutions and write functional specifications.
- Perform system configuration, develop and maintain payroll schema’s and rules
- Configure and support Payroll Control Center.
- Ensure proper system integration and processes to/from Payroll.
- Perform functional and system integration test.
- Provide support during UAT, training, data migration, and cutover.
- Perform Payroll Parallel Run analysis.
- Respond and resolve questions and incidents that may arise in the production and non-production SAP environments.
- Review, analyze and test impact of payroll related changes included in support packages.
You may be required to contribute and participate:
- In the pre-sales
- To the development of offers
- Improve visibility and promotion of our offers through the animation of webinars, workshops & conferences
Location: Belgium – Home office allowed
Position : SAP Payroll / ECP Consultant – permanent contract
Reference : REC-1221- SCSPECP
To apply : email@example.com
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent French or Dutch and English
- Thorough knowledge of Belgian payroll and preferably one other country payroll
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SAP Payroll, including gross-to-net calculations, post-payroll activities, payroll integrations
- Experience in implementing Employee Central Payroll (ECP) and point-to-point integration between EC and ECP.
- Understanding of HR Payroll Core Processes and its integration to SAP Finance, local statutory reporting and other 3rd party systems
- Configuration experience of SuccessFactors Employee Central is a plus
- Good understanding of core HR, benefits, time management and authorization concepts in SAP HCM and in SAP SuccessFactors
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a project environment.
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.