SAP Concur Travel and Expense pour la gestion des notes de frais
SAP Concur Expertise

Check-It for Concur Expense
Take the Most out of your Concur Expense solution!

SAP Concur Health Check:
our Check-It offers are made for you!

As part of a digital transformation journey, review existing settings in your Concur Expense solution with our Check-It offers!


As processes change over time, business demands evolve, softwares get updated, and new solutions arise… You have to present a solution with today’s SAP Concur best practices.

Check-It is a basic offer for Concur Expense Administrators

  • Audit current setup
  • Gap analysis with best practices
  • Design proposal

Check-It+ is the most complete Health Check offer for your company

We help you to reach your target through 4 major steps:


  • Analysis: Design the new solution
  • Build: Configure the application
  • Deployment: Move to production
  • Support: Ensure stability


We recommend a Core Model approach to ensure a global standardization, higher transparency and a quick deployment when expanding to new countries. Core Model should cover between 60 and 70% of Expense processes; Remaining 30% will be defined at country/entity level.

Global and local expertise on SAP Concur

ARAGO Consulting is a global SAP® Concur® integrator and reseller, successful since its foundation in 2010 in helping organisations drive transition to innovative cloud. SAP Concur CCP and CIP certifications give ARAGO Consulting legitimacy to support companies in driving change, integration, support and training to the latest SAP Concur solutions.


We demonstrate:

  • A skilled and experienced project team
  • Experience with similar clients
  • A credible well-thought plan, and methodology
  • A reasonable time frame at the lowest possible cost.


Extract-It for Concur Expense: Download your invoices from SAP Concur Expense in 3 clicks

With Extract-It, you can quickly find and extract your expense documents!

Download Now!