Senior SAP Technical Consultant (HCM)
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
With our head quarters based in Paris, we are also implemented in different countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after the deployment of their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we are developing our team to reinforce our expertise in SAP HCM. We are looking for a Senior SAP Technical Consultant (HCM) to support our clients in their digital HR transformation. Ready for a new challenge?
The offer details
As an experienced SAP Technical Consultant, you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment:
You are responsible to:
- Conduct technical design workshops and transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Participate in project planning by estimating time for technical solutions to be delivered
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for technical solutions in SAP environment such as: BAPI’s, Function Modules, Forms, Enhancements, ODATA Services, Reports, Interfaces, Fiori Applications, ….
- Understand the integration of entire SAP landscape across multiple environments
- Participate in architecture, implementation, design, administration, maintenance, documentation and support of SAP projects and enhancements
- Participate in system and application upgrades, enhancements and resolutions
- Perform performance optimizations & audits on programming code
- Liase between the SAP functional team and the SAP Basis & Infrastructure team.
- Occasional travel within Europe for on-site consultancy work
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent English and French
- 6+ years’ demonstrated ability in hands-on SAP ABAP application development:
Reports, Interface (IDOC, ALE, RFC, Web Services), Enhancements (BADI and User Exits), OOPS ABAP, Smart / Adobe Forms, SAP Scripts, Dialog Programming and Data Dictionary, ABAP Web Dynpro, Fiori/UI5.
- Solid understanding & experience in SAP HCM (PA/OM, Time Mgt, Payroll, CATS).
- Knowledge of Business Integration Builder (SF integrations with on-premise or S/4 HANA)
- Experience with integrations between SAP and non-SAP applications
- Good understanding of Middleware technologies (CPI, HCP, PI, Del Boomi)
- Experience with complex data migrations and good knowledge of SAP data migration tools
- Experience with SAP upgrades and SPDD/SPAU activities. Previous experience with an S/4 HANA upgrade is a plus
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a project environment.
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.