Senior SAP Payroll / ECP Consultant M/F
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
With our head quarters based in Paris, we are also implemented in different countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after the deployment of their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we are developing our team in Belgium to reinforce our expertise in SAP Payroll. We are looking for a Senior SAP Payroll / ECP Consultant to support our clients in their digital HR transformation and payroll maintenance. Ready for a new challenge?
The offer details
As a Senior Payroll Consultant, you will be responsible for designing, configuring and maintaining SAP Payroll / SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll (ECP) solutions, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Serve as a subject matter expert/technical lead in the area of SAP HCM Payroll/ECP
- Conduct workshops and gather requirements.
- Conduct requirement analysis, design solution and write functional specification.
- Perform system configuration and support Payroll Control Center.
- Develop payroll schema and rules for payroll processing.
- Ensure proper system integration and processes to/from Payroll.
- Perform functional test and system integration test.
- Provide support to UAT, training, Data Migration, and Cutover.
- Perform Payroll Parallel Run analysis.
- Responding and resolving incidents that may arise in the production and non-production SAP environments.
You may be required to contribute and participate:
- In the pre-sales
- To the development of offers
- Improve visibility and promotion of our offers through the animation of webinars, workshops & conferences
Location: Belgium – Home office allowed
Position : Senior SAP Payroll / ECP Consultant – permanent contract
Reference : REC-1221- SCSPECP
To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 6 years of experience in SAP Payroll, including gross-to-net calculations, post-payroll activities, payroll integrations
- Experience in implementing Employee Central Payroll (ECP) and point-to-point integration between EC and ECP.
- Functional knowledge of payroll specifics in Belgium, Netherlands, France or Switzerland.
- Configuration experience of SuccessFactors Employee Central is a plus
- Good understanding of core HR, benefits, Time management and payroll functionalities in SAP HCM and in SAP SuccessFactors
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a project environment.
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.