SAP Concur Project Manager
Founded in 2010, natively SaaS, ARAGO Consulting is one of the historical and Premium SuccessFactors partners in Europe, and SAP Gold Partner, certified as « SAP Recognized Expertise in HR Cloud Solutions ».
We provide our customers with end-to-end services from business requirements definition, project inception, implementation services, data factory (data migration and interfaces), training, post go live support and HCM operational support.
The company has functional and technical resources that are among the most experienced in the market with several years of strong experience implementing over 300 successful cloud-based HR SuccessFactors projects in Europe. In order to complete our new SAP Concur certified line of business for the major countries within Europe, we are looking for a Concur Project Manager.
The offer details
As a Project Manager, 50% of your time will be dedicated to project management and team coordination, 50% of your time will be dedicated to the expertise, configuration and testing follow up with your clients. You will also be in charge of :
- Manage requirements and scheduling for upcoming projects.
- Gather client business requirements and design a solution that meets the needs of the client and falls within the boundaries of core Concur functionality.
- In charge of functional knowledge transfer to a client.
Your main tasks will consist in:
- Be the interface between the client and Concur. Make sure you proactively anticipate each party needs and expectations.
- Assist customers with the development of a project plan (including resources) for each assigned project.
- Manage and monitor projects against the customer’s initial project plans.
- Liaison with client team members and Arago internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications.
- Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success.
- Understand functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services.
- Manage the post go live transition (tools and message)
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Sciences, Financial, Management, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of HRIS consulting or project management is necessary.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required.
- Experience in expense management, account payable, reporting, analysis.
- French native and English fluent