Pre Sales Manager M/F
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
With our head quarters based in Paris, we are also implemented in Belgium and in different countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after the deployment of their HRIS projects.
We are expanding our Sales team with highly skilled and professional colleagues that can make a difference and contribute significantly to our international growth.
Currently, we are looking for a Pre Sales Manager in France with proven experience in demand generation efforts from awareness through revenue. We provide you with an opportunity to take ARAGO Consulting to a rapid scale by executing game-changing growth strategies.
The offer details
As a Sales Manager, your main responsibilities will be to :
- In collaboration with the Sales and Project teams, define a successful strategy for winning bids, including pinpointing the unique selling points which includes knowing ARAGO’s operating and profit margins and understanding the clients’ specific requirements
- Identify opportunities with the Sales Manager on which to submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid for the work (Go/No Go meeting)
- Work with key members of the project team and the client organisation to obtain the information required to compile the bid
- Researching, writing and/or checking proposals
- Build the technical & functional answer, including the grid of functionalities with the process/product manager
- Collect the feedbacks from experts for non-standard features
- Aggregate all estimates (planning & workload) into one single vision
- Review margins & planning structure with delivery managers
- Organise Peer-review when bid’s size requires it
- Manage bids from beginning to signature
- Review quotation orders and resolve order acceptance issues.
- Assess and address the technical and commercial risks
- Respond to the clients queries during the presales cycle
- Harmonize / Document / Share offers
- RFP Analysis
- Help organizing oral defense
- Create a feeback process to gather return on experience
You have a Business Management Degree (ideally), Master Office Pack.
You like Sales, Marketing, HR.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English, a strong digital/HRIS/cloud background, understand budget management (cost tracking, margins…)
You like innovation, creativity and working in collaboration, passion & engagement.
- Negotiating skills
- Good communication / active listening
- Good editorial and written skills
- Good pedagogy
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Flexibility & agility