Payroll Subject Matter Expert for Switzerland
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
With our head quarters based in Paris, we are also implemented in different countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after the deployment of their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we are developing our team in Switzerland to reinforce our expertise in SAP Payroll. We are looking for a Payroll Subject Matter Expert.
The offer details
As a payroll subject matter expert, you will provide functional support with regards to SAP Payroll / SF Employee Central Payroll (ECP) solutions, both within project and support assignments. The following activities will be part of your day-to-day work:
- Act as a subject matter expert and single point of contact with regards to Swiss payroll and post payroll
- Share your expertise in this domain with both customers and internal ARAGO teams
- Follow up on legislative changes and review, analyze and test the impact of SAP provided enhancements with regards to such changes
- Capture and analyze customer specific requirements and enhancements in relation to Payroll
- Review, analyze and resolve questions and incidents from customers. When needed categorize and prioritize incidents for further handling by internal technical teams
- Translate customer requirements and issues into functional specifications, allowing technical teams to build the appropriate solutions and corrections
- Cooperate and coordinate the implementation of changes with clients and your technical colleagues
- Perform and document functional tests once implemented by the technical team
- Within project assignments, provide support during requirements gathering, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), parallel runs, training, data migration and cutover
- Demonstrate and explain SAP Payroll module functionality and best practices
- Assist during pre-sales activities within the scope of your expertise
- Identify opportunities from a client and market perspective
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Fluent French, German and English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Swiss payroll and post payroll
- Minimum 5 years of experience in dealing with payroll systems, including gross-to-net calculations, post-payroll activities, payroll integrations
- Having experience with SAP Payroll and/or SuccessFactors is a plus
- Being able to act as ambassador for our payroll service offering
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a project and support environment.
- Excellent communication skills