OFFICE MANAGER – Belgium
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
With our headquarters based in Paris, we are also implemented in Belgium and different countries in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America. We are thus able to support our clients all over the world, during and after the deployment of their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we are looking for an Office Manager based in Brussels to support our Belgian office.
Ready for a new challenge? Look out for your mission, future Office Manager!
The offer details
Reporting to our CFO and to the Country Manager of Belgium, you will be in charge of the following missions :
Management of general services
- Physical and telephone reception
- Participation in the organization of events
- Management of supplies and office furniture purchases
- Preparation of quotations with service providers, management of relations with suppliers
- Participation in the negotiation of contracts
Accounting and financial management
- Preparation of accounting elements
- Invoicing clients, entering supplier invoices and invoice reminders
- Follow-up of employees’ expense reports
Human Resources Assistance
- Administrative management of personnel
- Management of new arrivals (ordering computer equipment, handing over documents, etc.)
- Management, follow-up, collection and transmission of variable payroll elements, leaves, sick leave, return with our accounting firm
- Management of the mutual insurance/ provident fund, medical visits
- Collect all mandatory documentation for commercial proposals
- Support the formatting of commercial proposals
- Participation in the administration of client files
- You have a successful training in Administration or Management, you have a first experience of at least 2 years in a similar function.
- You have a good command of office automation tools and can produce monitoring and reporting tables.
- A good level of English, read, written and spoken is mandatory
- You have good interpersonal skills and a sense of service and customer contact. Autonomous and versatile, you like teamwork.
- Thoroughness, being proactive, reactivity and a sense of confidentiality are essential qualities for the successful completion of assignments.
You recognize yourself ? We look forward to meeting you!
Why join us ?
ARAGO Consulting’s values guide us every day, to address challenges and build a strong corporate culture :
- Passion & engagement
- Innovation and creativity
Ready for a new challenge ? Join us !