Lead Consultant SuccessFactors – EC M/F
ARAGO Consulting is a leader in implementing digital transformation of the HR function with innovative cloud HR solutions.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services throughout their HRIS projects from business requirements definition to the solution implementation. We also provide post go-live support and transfer of competencies to the teams in the different deployed countries.
Our company’s headquarter is located in Paris with an office in Belgium. We are also located in Portugal, Switzerland, the Middle East and Colombia. Arago Consulting is also a member of the ASA Global Alliance: we are able to support our customers around the world during and after their HRIS projects.
In a context of strong growth and evolution, we are looking for an SAP SuccessFactors Lead Employee Central Consultant to support our clients in their digital HR transformation. Ready for a new challenge?
The offer details
You will be involved in SuccessFactors EC implementation projects with our HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) clients, in Belgium and abroad in the context of international deployments, on all or some of the following steps, depending on your profile:
- Pilot SuccessFactors Employee Central implementation projects
- Prepare and lead functional and technical requirements definition workshops
- Design, prototype and configure the solution
- Organize tests and assistance at startup
- Accompany and organize knowledge transfer and change management
- Provide user training
- Provide post-go live support.
You may be required to contribute and participate:
- In the pre-sales
- To the development of offers
- Improve visibility and promotion of our offers through the animation of webinars, workshops & conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally in HRIS related topics or Information System
- You have at least 2 years of experience in implementing the SuccessFactors EC solution and wish to accelerate your career by taking on a variety of international projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English, a strong customer orientation with problem solving capabilities and focus on solution.
- Good skills in organization and planning are necessary.
- We will offer training and certifications that will allow you to follow the evolution of the SAP SuccessFactors releases and to present the highest level of expertise at all times.