Lead Consultant M/F
Founded in 2010, natively SaaS, ARAGO Consulting is one of the historical and Premium SuccessFactors partners in Europe, and an SAP Gold Partner, certified as « SAP Recognized Expertise in HR Cloud Solutions ».
We provide our customers with end-to-end services from business requirements definition, project inception, implementation services, data factory (data migration and interfaces), training, post go live support and HCM operational support.
The company has functional and technical resources that are among the most experienced in the market with several years of strong experience implementing over 300 successful cloud-based HR SuccessFactors projects in Europe. Our offices in Paris 16e , Brussels and Geneva give the opportunity to meet up in a start up atmosphere.
The offer details
You will be involved in Successfactors implementation projects with our HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) clients, in France and abroad in the context of international deployments, on all or some of the following steps, depending on your profile:
- Pilot Successfactors implementation projects
- Participate in the implementation of one or more modules
- Prepare and lead functional and technical requirements definition workshops
- Design, prototype and configure the solution
- Organize tests and assistance at startup
- Accompany and organize knowledge transfer and change management
- Provide user training
- Provide post-go live support.
You may be required to contribute and participate:
- In the pre-sales
- To the development of offers
- Improve visibility and promotion of our offers through the animation of webinars, workshops & conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree in HRIS or Information System combined with 2 years of a relevant consulting experience as a support in HR process with SAP SuccessFactors is minded. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English. You have a strong customer orientation with problem solving capabilities and focus on solution.
- Good skills in organization and planning are necessary. You have motivation to work on an administrative model and the will to put hands on system configuration.