APSF CLOUD Project Manager M/F
Founded in 2010, natively SaaS, ARAGO Consulting is one of the historical and Premium SuccessFactors partners in Europe, and an SAP Gold Partner, certified as « SAP Recognized Expertise in HR Cloud Solutions » such as SuccessFactors, Concur, PeopleDoc for SF, Fieldglass, IBM Watson.
We provide our customers with end-to-end services from business requirements definition, project inception, implementation services, data factory (data migration and interfaces), training, post go live support and HCM operational support.
The company has functional and technical resources that are among the most experienced in the market with several years of strong experience implementing over 300 successful cloud-based projects in Europe.
The offer details
As a project manager you will guide customers throught PeopleDoc for SuccessFactors solution. You’ll also be in charge of the actions bellow :
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, demonstrate the configurations, and assist the client in testing the solution.
- Assume responsibility for all project phases and work directly with clients in accomplishing project objectives
- You will continue to improve and develop APSF methodologies to guide the client through the implementation process.
- Manage change with strategies that build buy-in and mitigate risks
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- Manage day-to-day project activities in Agile Methods ( Scrum, Kanban )and assign project responsibilities to team members. ( offshore team management)
- Provide status reports and keep team apprised of overall project status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Sciences, Management, Human Resources or related field. Minimum of 2 years of EDM consulting or project management is necessary.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, research and resolve issues, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding strategies and regulations. Offshore team management is a bonus.
- An experience with one or more of the following HR technology vendors: Open Text, Documentum, SAP, Oracle, HCM Cloud, Workday, SuccessFactors is highly preferred.
- Must be fluent in Flemish, English and French. A Project Management certification will be a bonus.