at the heart of your HR strategy
Employee experience starts with the “core HR” and becomes People experience with Talent Acquisition, Talent & Competencies management, Learning & Development, Engagement, Well-Being.
Recruit & Onboard the best fit for your company.
Develop a full Talent Acquisition strategy.
The candidate experience is the employee’s first impression.
So employer brand must convey your company’s identity and values, culture or reputation, from an HR perspective.
Once you attracted the attention of a new talent, the recruitment experience must be seamless and in line with the professional and cool image your company wishes to give.
- Automate the Talent Acquisition process to improve efficiency and allow recruiters more time to build relationships with candidates.
- Provide a full and scalable Candidate Experience.
- Ensure the cultural fit with the company DNA and its core values.
- Improve quality-of-hire.
The follow-up of candidate applications through an optimized and automated process allows you, internally, to cover the entire recruitment cycle, to study the best profiles, to reduce recruitment lead times or to share profiles with the concerned managers. These functionalities are accessible through a tool, integrated into your HRIS, with a positive impact on your productivity.
Onboarding, a step that matters for Employee experience
Onboarding is an important step for the new talent, but also for his managers, colleagues and for Human Resources department.
The Onboarding process can be digitised and automated to provide a personalised experience, while reducing HR workload. SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding enables HR and the new hire to prepare for the integration process, with interactions even before the new hire arrives at the company.
Talent & Competencies: Make your People responsible for their career.
Retain your People.
- Align skills with your strategy.
- Manage career and mobility.
- Build an opportunity marketplace for your people.
- Make the competency framework an operational management lever, simple, operational, with specific descriptions based on observable facts.
- Align the reference framework for jobs and skills with the operational staff to ensure homogeneity in the results.
Some tools allow you to monitor employees’ objectives and performance, but also to manage the bonus allocation process, manage travel and expense or to store all their HR documents (contracts, pay slips, etc.) on a digital platform. All these solutions offer employees a personalized, innovative and digital experience, taking into account their needs and expectations.
Learning & Development: Enhance Employee Experience.
Organisations share the responsibility of creating a quality learning environment.
Reskilling, upskilling, and cross-skilling are all about fulfilling existing employee potential.
With experts predicting that about 50% of all jobs will require upskilling, re-skilling, or cross-skilling to meet the needs of the market (or to fill the skills gap) in the next 2 years, there is a lot of training to be done. New tools, new working styles, new mindsets, new processes, new capabilities, new qualifications, and new certifications.
The path to a ”Learning Company” involves both organisational and cultural changes and implies the digitalisation of learning methods: mentoring, coaching, content, etc.
Engagement: Give a Voice to your Employees to Reinforce Commitment.
Measure and act on Engagement Drivers. Work & Adapt the Engagement Model.
Committed and fulfilled employees are more willing to share their well-being at work and to let others know about it. By working on employee engagement, HR departments have a direct impact on the company’s performance.
- Give a voice to your employees through Engagement Survey and Employee Listening.
- The results must be delivered in real time or within a very short time after the handover to allow timely action.
- Piloting over time: the main thing is not the result obtained but the evolution over time. Continuous management in a continuous improvement process must be planned from the start of the project.
- Compare all your feedbacks with benchmarks.
- Share your surveys at the team level to precisely meet local expectations and act quickly on the identified irritants.
To do so, you can use anonymous internal surveys to be sent out bi-annually, but also encourage your managers to collect the opinions of their teams throughout the year or during annual interviews. Internal platforms such as Qualtrics allow you to collect data on employee engagement and satisfaction within the company.
Well-being: Help people to take care of themselves.
A hybrid work model and COVID-19 impact people’s health and engagement. Making people healthier ensures a better and more sustainable performance.
- Collect feedback from people with the help of well-being surveys and define action plans.
- Organise wellness events aligned with corporate and social responsibility objectives.
- Automate your corporate wellness and make your ROI measurable with Humanoo, a holistic app that motivates your employees to live healthier in the long term.
Talk to me. Make it Personal. What is People Experience about?
The relationship between employee and employer has changed in-depth. Organisations have to rethink their HCM model, shifting from an employee-centered value proposition to a human-centered value proposition that treats employees as people, not workers. People experience is key.Read the article