Total Workforce Management:
Successfully Managing Employees And External Workers
In most mid-caps and large groups, an HR system is already in place and gather information on skills and performance of internal employees. But what about external resources?
The current context of talent shortages in the market is leading companies to adapt their recruitment and talent management strategy. Thus, the development of external talent is booming with the emergence of consultants, freelancers, …
These external providers are often hired for a short period of high activity, rapid development or to benefit from rare and sought-after skills.
How to manage internal and external workforce in the same way?
- Learn how to effectively manage the external workforce.
- Control and measure their impact on your business.
- Learn the benefits of integrating a Vendor Management System with your HR Information System
- Improve relationship and collaboration between Purchasing and HR Departments.
- Integrate Human Resources at the center of the transformation of your organisation.