TPG (Transports Publics Genevois): Improving and modernising the recruitment process in record time
Transportation & Logistics
How to manage the large number of files generated by the recruitment of TPG?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Fast Track approach
With more than 2,000 employees and between 150 to 250 recruitments per year, TPGs needed to digitise their HR and recruitment process.
Context & Goals
With more than 230 million trips/ year and a turnover of 1 billion CHF, TPG succeed to improve its clientele of 30%. The Geneva public transport network (TPG) extends over 426,490 km through the canton of Geneva, some municipalities in the canton of Vaud and the neighbouring French cross-border regions, including Gex and Saint-Julien-en-Genevois.
The critical challenges faced by the TPGs were :
- Optimize/automate some tasks in order to improve the quality of the recruitment process
- Improve anticipation and targeting of candidates by ensuring appropriate checkpoints
- Provide reliable and relevant dashboards to improve visibility with partners (ECAs, employment agencies)
- Enhance the image of the TPGs by modernising the public service using high-performance digital tools.
TPG needed agile HR processes and a robust and flexible HCM system.
The company chose SAP SuccessFactors because of its flexibility, the use of simple and streamlined user interfaces, the ability to prioritise rapid information retrieval and the ability to take quick action.
ARAGO Consulting helped TPG to implement SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management and Recruiting Marketing for its recruitment management (drivers and non-drivers).
The “Best Practices” approach was favoured and the implementation of Fast Track Recruiting was carried out in 3 months.
- Increase the relational/administrative ratio, reduce the risk of error, improve the exchange with the line
- Improve the processing time (and the satisfaction of our internal customers)
- Reinforce the image with candidates
- Securing the reception of files (removing the loss of a paper file)
- Develop monitoring to determine the recruitment strategy
- Developing talent detection through candidate pools
- Reduce postal costs to the benefit of the development of the recruitment tool.
Engineering and Construction
Energy, Resources & Industrials
SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, Qualtrics, UKG