Sebia: A modern, innovative, comprehensive and global HRIS to keep group’s growth
Chemicals & Pharma
How to set up an efficient and integrated HRIS that is part of a process evolution approach, after a change in management?
SAP SuccessFactors solutions :
- Employee Central module
- Performance & Goals module
- Learning module
- Recruiting module
- Compensation module
SEBIA is the world's leading supplier of equipment and reagents for clinical protein electrophoresis and disease monitoring systems.
Context & Goals
The company counts 630 employees, with headquarters in France, and presence in Germany, Benelux, USA, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, China, and Switzerland.
Following a change in management, the implementation of an efficient and integrated HRIS is part of an approach of changing processes and organisation . It also involves dealing with firm’s development, the creation of new subsidiaries abroad and staff growth.
Several objectives for this project :
- To develop a common culture
- Respond quickly to the needs of the Group’s organisation
- Developing HR management internationally
- Optimising and modernising HR activities: recruitment process from sourcing to hiring, performance analysis and career development, compensation management, training and improving internal communication.
The SAP SuccessFactors suite with the Fast Track approach proposed by ARAGO Consulting has met the challenge of rapid deployment, with a pre-packaged project based on market “best practices” and a complete package of ready-to-use deliverables.
A fundamental work on the definition and automation of HR processes had been carried out upstream, which facilitated the Fast Track approach and made it possible to take full advantage of its benefits. The strong organisation between the project team members was a real key factor in the success of the project.
- Harmonisation of all HR practices worldwide.
- A single master system for all HR data.
- Reduction of administrative tasks.
- Better visibility of roles within the company.
- Improved data quality.
- Precise management of the payroll and instant monitoring of the workforce, with real-time reporting at group level.
Successful implementation and deployment, i.e. on time and on budget, and characterised by user adoption: thanks to the choice of an agile tool adapted to the business processes, the involvement and cooperation of stakeholders, in particular the HR and IT teams.
Engineering and Construction
Energy, Resources & Industrials
SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur