Improve global talent management and harmonize HR processes of MCI Group
Improve global talent management and harmonize HR processes
SAP SuccessFactors solutions:
- Employee Central
- Performance & Goals
MCI Group is a global event & engagement agency with more than 2600 employees in 31 countries, with 61 international subsidiaries.
Context and goals
The implementation of a high-performance, integrated and flexible HRIS is part of a global approach to talent management and process harmonization:
- Replace the existing solution and provide a comprehensive HR solution (Employee Profile and Employee Central with Concurrent Employment).
- Enable all talents to update information using the self-service solution.
- Manage the assessment / annual review process.
Solution and partner
SAP SuccessFactors was chosen after a benchmark made by the HR department, technical and project teams. Flexibility, modularity, ergonomics and reliability made the difference. The Fast Track approach proposed by ARAGO Consulting allowed MCI to meet the challenge of a quick deployment, with a pre-packaged project based on market “best practices”.
Substantial work on the definition and automation of HR processes had been carried out upstream, which facilitated the Fast Track approach to take the most of the solution. The ARAGO Consulting & MCI teams also worked together to optimize the integration of the new HRIS into MCI’s global information system.
A successful implementation and deployment, i.e. on time and on budget, is characterized by user adoption: thanks to the choice of an agile tool adapted to business processes, to the involvement and cooperation of stakeholders, in particular the HR and IT teams.
- Harmonization of all HR practices worldwide.
- A single master system for all HR data.
- Reduction of administrative / IT tasks.
- Better visibility on roles within the company.
- Improved data quality.
- Precise management of the payroll and live monitoring of the workforce, with real-time reporting at group level.
Transportation & Logistics