ILO (International Labour Organization): Improve and harmonize the whole recruitment process, for candidates and HR staff
How to replace the current stand-alone recruitment system with an efficient integrated, harmonized and global one ?
SAP SuccessFactors Solutions:
With more than 4,000 employees, ILO needed a new integrated, harmonized and global HRIS solution to migrate from the current stand-alone recruitment system.
Context & Goals
Created in 1919, the nonprofit organization ILO (International Labour Organization) brings together governments, employers and workers of 187 member States, to set labour standards, develop policies and devise programes promoting decent work for all women and men. ILO have reached 60 millions subscribers that are following their actions all around the world.
Several objectives for this project:
- Migrate from the current stand-alone recruitment system to a recruitment solution integrated with the existing Talent Management Suite
- Harmonized UI
- Enhanced the User Experience, both for candidates as well as HR staff.
- Standardization of process
- Data Migration
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and multiposting modules was the best solution for ILO’s requirements to improve the:
- Job requisition and description
- Validation Process
- Job Posting
- Job Search
- Candidate profile and application questions
- Candidate Search
- Candidate selection process
- The implementation of SAP SuccessFactors made the e-recruit process much more effective and secure due to all the automations implemented with an improvement of I speed and quality of hire (integrated pre-screening and assessment tools)
- The tool is much more user-friendly, which allowed to get great user feedback and usage – which increased overall productivity
- The database is now shared with other Successfactors modules which make Global reporting easier
- Reduce the level of transactional tasks, which will enable HR to deliver more added value activities and to be a strategic Talent Acquisition partner for ILO business.
Engineering and Construction
Energy, Resources & Industrials
SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, Qualtrics, UKG