One single HR platform for the transforming worldwide Hager Group
Global Employee Central deployment in a big bang approach (core HR in a master mode for all countries)
- Employee Central
- Performance & Goals
Post Go-live Support and AMS
Hager Group’s ambitious program aims to offer one single HR platform, easy to use on different devices, with accurate real time information and self-services for Employees & Leaders, in a growing and transforming organisation.
Context and goals:
Hager Group is a leading provider of solutions and services for electrical installations in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
A European Company headquartered in Blieskastel, Germany, Hager Group is, nevertheless, a worldwide business: 11,500 employees based in more than 30 countries generated a turnover of around 2 billion euros in 2018.
The first huge challenge that Hager and ARAGO Consulting faced together was Employee Central’s implementation: the core HR.
Other SuccessFactors modules (Performance & Goals, Recruiting, Learning) were already live but the global HR processes had to be reviewed.
A global Employee Central deployment (master mode for all countries) in a big bang approach was the target.
Functional scope for core HR deployment included:
- Core HR process reengineering.
- Employee Central (EC) Global Template definition + 12 EC Localization process onsite.
- Rework of the existing SAP SuccessFactors modules: Performance and Goals Management (PM/GM), Recruiting, and LMS.
- Payroll integration for 11 countries (SAP HCM and 3rd party PY providers).
- Corporate integration processes: AD and FI/CO.
Further to EC deployment, following steps were implemented:
- Post Go-live support on all modules of the suite implemented.
- Calibration implementation.
- PM/GM for indirect workers implementation.
- Standardization of HR processes in all countries of establishment.
- One single HR platform: “DhRIVE”, for “Digital HR Information for Value & Effectiveness”.
- Global HRIS governance.
- Direct access to the organizational structure for each employee.
- Improved user experience and quality of HR service.
Energy, Resources & Industrials
SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur
Food & Beverage