Turning HR into a growth driver for the business
In a context of very strong growth, consistently manage HR and improve the quality of HR services around the world.
- Module Employee Central
- Module Recruiting
- Module Performance & Goals
- Module Compensation
The Bureau Veritas Group chose an agile and flexible HRIS with SAP SuccessFactors to harmonize HR management, and entrusted ARAGO Consulting with the implementation and global support. The Bureau Veritas project has been awarded by a "SAP Quality Award" in 2018.
Context & Goals:
- Manage HR consistently around the globe;
- Improve the quality and the volume of HR data, on their entire workforce;
- Provide reliable and timely dashboards in order to improve Bureau Veritas Group visibility;
- Streamline and align HR processes in order to increase focus on strategic objectives.
- Simplify recruiting for 10.000 hires per year.
Bureau Veritas needed agile HR processes and HCM system. They choose SAP SuccessFactors for its flexibility.
With SAP SuccessFactors and ARAGO Consulting’ support, Bureau Veritas built one core global model with common processes for all countries, while also allowing localisation and different languages. Employee Central core HR model was realized in phase 1 for 4 countries (USA, France, India, Mexico), and roll out was realized in phase 2, for Brazil, China, and Latam.
- Significant progress in digitizing the workplace.
- 1 unique system to manage all employee data and HR processes.
- Time saving for talent management, recruitment, and to develop the human capital.
- The best of both worlds: a global solution, with local characteristics.
- Stronger regulatory compliance.
- Better HR reporting and compensation management.
Engineering and Construction
Energy, Resources & Industrials
SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, Qualtrics, UKG