Air Tahiti: A complete HRIS adapted to a limited budget
Transportation & Logistics
How to modernise information systems within the company to offer better HR management with a limited budget?
SAP SuccessFactors :
- Employee Central
- Learning Management System
- Integration with Paie SAP HCM
- Support Post Go Live
Fast Track Approach
Air Tahiti is the main air carrier between the islands of Polynesia and the largest company in Polynesia in terms of personnel.
Context & Goals
Created in 1987, this company with more than 1000 employees is a real driving force for the economic and social development of the archipelagos and a major partner in the development of tourism.
- Modernisation of Information Systems within the company to offer better HR management of employees.
- A huge challenge: a small budget to be allocated to HR solutions because it is heavily allocated to Payroll.
- Implementing an HR Core system that can be perfectly adapted to SAP HCM Payroll.
- The Fast Track approach proposed by ARAGO Consulting enabled to take up the challenge of a rapid deployment, with controlled costs, with a pre-packaged project based on market “best practices“.
- Through the modules set up, Air Tahiti was able to offer to HR teams and managers a better management of their employees, to propose a digital and personalised training service and to improve the talent recruitment process.
- In addition, ARAGO Consulting provides Post Go Live support to help and assist Air Tahiti’s employees on a daily basis, allowing the solution to evolve to integrate new functionalities and adapt to changes in the company.
- Implementation of the SAP SuccessFactors Cloud HRIS integrated with the SAP payroll offering.
- Air Tahiti’s respect for time and budget constraints.
- Support of managers and employees in the adoption of the solution.
Chemicals & Pharma
SAP SuccessFactors Fast Track