Optimizing Travel and Expense Strategy with SAP Concur solutions:
April 28, 2020 Online
April 28, 2020
Time: 11.30 - 12 AM(GMT+2)
Duration: 30 mn
- Michelle Mertens, Financial Controlling & Compliance Manager at Galapagos
- An T’Seyen, Manager Internal Control at Galapagos
- Rudy Gabriel, Sales manager at ARAGO Consulting Benelux
What are the toughest challenges for a company as they expand, and how can executives conquer them?
Improving productivity, respect of the expense policy, better expense management and control of fraud, optimizing user-experience are some key reasons to implement a digital solution for Managing Travel and Expense.
As a biotech company, Galapagos also faces specific and strategic compliance issues. Thus, being compliant with the Sunshine Act led them to choose SAP Concur.
The solution was deployed in 10 countries.
During this 30-minute webinar, Michelle Mertens, Financial Controlling & Compliance Manager, and An T’Seyen, Manager Internal Control at Galapagos, will share best practices around optimizing spend and travel programs, why they implemented SAP Concur, with some “quick wins” to put into practice.
They will highlight new ways intelligent enterprises are controlling costs and gaining better control over total spend management – a crucial pillar of successful expansion, and the findings.
An and Michelle will also exchange on some trends that will be the driving forces behind the change:
- Travel and Expense is now an integral part of a company’s financial digital transformation strategy.
- Paper receipts decline, smart receipts rise.
- Pressure to increase productivity and simplify processes.
- Employee satisfaction and engagement climb further and often goes hand in hand with employee safety and well-being.
To join the web-conference, please fill the following form:
Galapagos is a listed, clinical-stage biotechnology company specialized in the discovery and development of small molecule medicines with novel modes of action.
The Galapagos group employs approximately 700 employees, operating from its Mechelen, Belgium headquarters and facilities in The Netherlands, France, Switzerland, the US and Croatia.