Verallia Reinvents HR Processes and Deploys New HRIS in 14 Countries
Develop new, more modern and agile human resources management tools.
- Module Employee Central
- Module Performance & Goals
- Module Compensation
- Module Succession & Development
3rd global producer of glass packaging for food and beverages.
Context & Goals:
After the separation from Saint-Gobain Group in 2015, Verallia company wanted to implement a new, modern, and user-friendly HCM system.
The new HR policy focused on 6 key HR processes:
- Talent and succession plan,
- Competencies and training,
- Performance and goals,
- Compensation and bonus reviews,
- Local and international mobility.
They chose SAP SuccessFactors cloud-first, modular, comprehensive and integrated HCM application suite. User-friendly for managers and employees, the solution offers web and mobile access all over the world.
With ARAGO Consulting’ support, the system has been configurated within less than1 year.
Verallia HR & IT teams had to migrate all HR data for the 14 countries, and to interface 12 different payroll systems into SAP SuccessFactors. “It was a great challenge, but now, we are pleased to have one unified system”, says Clarisse BOURDET, IT Applications Director, Verallia.
- Easy-to-use HR portal, for employees and managers.
- Better process monitoring.
- Guarantee of reactivity.
- High level of analysis and reporting.
- Time saving to manage people, to develop them, to attract them and monitor their performance.
Entdecken Sie auch
SAP SuccessFactors, Post Go-live Support and AMS
SAP SuccessFactors Fast Track