The choice of SAP SuccessFactors for a harmonized global HRIS
International deployment in 33 countries, in a large French pharmaceutical group, listed on the stock market, a leading player in medical imaging worldwide.
SAP SuccessFactors :
- Employee Central
- Performance & Goals
- Succession & Development
- Learning Management System
After harmonizing its HR processes worldwide, the Guerbet Group chooses SAP SuccessFactors to harmonize the management of its 2,700 employees around the world. Six months later, the HRD is more than ever in a position to support the company's strategy.
Context & Goals:
Guerbet announces in 2015 the acquisition of the activity ‚contrast products and injection systems‘ of the US Mallinckrodt (CMDS). With this operation, Guerbet Group gives rise to a world leader in medical imaging and double its workforce.
Given the diversity of HR processes and available standards, the group began, in January 2016, a comprehensive and structured approach to harmonize its processes, involving the network of RRH from Guerbet entities as well as newly acquired entities.
Six months later, the implementation of a HRIS main objective was to organize and host these processes, especially to improve the recruitment and talent management which are fundamental issues.
SAP SuccessFactors was selected against its major competitors, after evaluation by the RRH, the technical teams, and the project team, based on a rigorous Proof of Concept. Flexibility, modularity, ergonomics and reliability made the difference.
ARAGO Consulting helped Guerbet adapt the global HRIS architecture to its specific organization. HR analysis and reporting was a real project in the global HRIS workstream, to anticipate data consolidation and HR management requirements.
- Harmonization of all HR practices at the world level.
- Implementation of a single integrated solution to manage the whole HR cycle of an employee in the group.
- Progressive deployment of each functionality, in all countries at a time („big bang“ per module).
- Optimized Recruitment and Talent Management.
- Precise control of payroll and instantaneous monitoring of the workforce, with real-time reporting at group level.